Our qualified staff will be happy to answer any questions you may have about your portfolio, e.g. regarding changes of address, applications for exemption from tax, tax receipts or general custody account information:
- top availability and service quality
- Employees with a high level of processing expertise and many years of experience
- We are available from Monday to Friday from 8.00 a.m. to 8.00 p.m.
You have come to the right place with your questions:
As your competent partner for all aspects of your investment custody account and cash account, we are committed to your satisfaction. Please let us know if something fails to meet your expectations. We look forward to receiving your feedback.
Transparent processing times
We will take care of your feedback promptly. If we cannot resolve this within three bank working days, you will receive a confirmation of receipt stating the expected processing time. We research the facts concerning your request independently and conscientiously. If this takes longer than 10 bank working days, you will receive interim information from us. As soon as we have the results of our research, we will be pleased to discuss them with you personally or you will receive a written reply.
Please let us know if you are not satisfied with our solution. In your interest, we will then be happy to review the facts again.
If we have not been able to convince you of our solution by then, please do not hesitate to contact the ombudsman at the Bundesverband deutscher Banken e.V. (Association of German Banks) by letter, fax or e-mail at any time.
P.O. Box: +49 5221 592-0
Fax: +49 30 1663-3169
- Please use our contact form
- Get in touch with your personal advisor on site
- Send us an e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Send us a fax: +49 9281 7258 - 46118
- Send us a letter: Fondsdepot Bank GmbH, 95025 Hof
- Call our Client Service Centre (Mon - Fri from 8.00 a.m. - 8.00 p.m.): +49 9281 7258-3000